Siklu delivers multi-gigabit fiber-like wireless connectivity in urban, suburban and rural areas. Operating in the 60, 70/80 GHz bands, its millimeter wave solutions are used by leading integrators, service providers, municipal authorities and mobile network operators worldwide. Thousands of carrier grade units delivering interference-free performance have been successfully deployed world-wide. Easily installed on street-fixtures or rooftops, the price-competitive radios have proved to be ideal for networks requiring fast and simple deployment of secure, fiber-like and future-proof connectivity.
Why Siklu Millimeter Wave?
- Low power consumption delivers up to 80% energy savings
- Recognized leader and innovator in mmWave technology since 2011
- ROI - Wireless is 3 to 4 times less expensive than trenching fiber
- Outstanding product quality and support
- Futureproof solution for next-gen networks
- Economically priced carrier-class equipment
- Competitive time-to-market
Siklu’s Key Benefits
- Fiber-like wireless - Up to 5Gbps full duplex
- 57-71GHz, 70/80GHz bands - no Interference
- Proven reliability- 90 year MTBF
- Integrated layer 2 Ethernet switch
- Hitless Adaptive Modulation overcomes weather-related downtime
- Easy installation and volt meter alignment
Game-changing licensed E-band and unlicensed 57-71GHz radios that provide multi gigabit speeds and truly deliver a low TCO. Siklu's EtherHaul family is uniquely suited for a wide range of urban and metropolitan wireless backhaul applications.
Siklu Featured Product
The EH-5500FD brings 5Gbps full duplex throughput for demanding networks in the metro, aggregation and trunking applications.
Robust & Futureproof
The EH-5500FD radio delivers 5Gbps full duplex point-to-point wireless Ethernet connectivity to futureproof your network. Operating over the interference-free 71-76/81-86GHz band, the FDD EH-5500FD has additional output power and wider channels, making it easy for providers and enterprises to extend their networks by very quickly adding affordable, high capacity wireless links that are easy to install and maintain.
Carrier Grade Performance Over Wireless
High throughput and low latency are combined to deliver fiber like performance. The EH-5500FD incorporates adaptive bandwidth coding and modulation for high availability.
Creates Resiliency and Availability
The EH-5500FD easily integrates with Ethernet switches or MPLS routers to enable deployment in ring, mesh or any high resiliency topology.
Small Size, Easy to Deploy & Manage
The all-outdoor radio has a small footprint that alleviates site acquisition. Its light-weight and small size make for a quick and easy installation, while the intuitive web GUI manages local and remote units to enable fast commissioning and configuration.
Based on Siklu's Field Proven Platform
The EH-5500FD is the high-capacity 5Gbps evolution of the best-selling EtherHaul[tm] series - the world's top millimeter wave radio. Tens of thousands of links have been deployed and are performing reliably in diverse weather conditions all over the globe.
Fast Spectrum Acquisition at Affordable Cost
The E-band spectrum is uncongested, even in rural or dense urban areas. Using a high-gain pencil-beam antenna, guarantees available spectrum anywhere and maximizes spectrum re-use. Additionally, the E-band technology offers low licensing fees and quick licensing processes.
The EH-5500FD provides fast return on investment (ROI) and minimizes total cost of ownership (TCO). The advanced 5Gbps system delivers an unbeatable price per MB. Its small and light form factor lowers installation costs, increases reliability and reduces site visits. Ultra-fast activation time with the unbeatable reliability will become your `winning card' in any competitive environment.
Wide range of applications
- Safe/Smart City Networks
- Gigabit to the Business/MDU/Home
- Wi-Fi and Mesh Backhaul
- Medical and Educational Campuses
- Fiber Extension and Redundancy
- Macro and Small Cell Backhaul
- Unlicensed 57-64/64-71GHz (V-Band)
- 100Mbps ÷ 1Gbps aggregated capacity
- Range: up to 0.7 miles
- 11 non-overlapping full-capacity channels
- Minimal footprint with integrated antenna
Rooftops / Aggregation
- Lightly licensed 70/80GHz (E-Band)
- 100Mbps ÷ 5Gbps capacities
- Range: up to 3.5 miles
- Available with 1ft./2ft. antennas