RADWIN 5000 Point To Multipoint Portfolio
The RADWIN 5000 series is a high-capacity PtMP solution that delivers up to 250 Mbps per sector. RADWIN 5000 is the ideal choice for last mile residential and enterprise connectivity in rural and low density areas when budget is limited.
RADWIN 5000 PtMP unique air interface ensures robust performance in harsh spectrum conditions.
RADWIN 5000 series includes the following Base Station models:
• RADWIN 5000 AIR (5.x GHz) - designed for pure residential networks and service providers with limited financial budgets.
• RADWIN 5000 PRO (5.x GHz) / RADWIN 5000 (3.x GHz) – built for mixed enterprise and residential networks, RADWIN 5000 base stations enable service providers to offer SLA to enterprise customers based on CIR (Committed Information Rate).
RADWIN 5000 HPMP Highlights
- Up to 750 Mbps per Base Station sector
- Guaranteed SLA or Best Effort per Subscriber Unit (SU)
- Variety of subscriber units - from 5 up to 250 Mbps
- Upgrade subscriber units’ capacity via a software key
- Small Form Factor MIMO HSUs
- OFDM MIMO 2x2 / Diversity enables real NLOS deployment
- Scalable network: TDD synchronization
- Long range – 40 km / 25 miles
- Supporting Multiband: 2.3-2.4 or 2.5-2.7 or 3.3-3.8/3.65 or 4.9-6.0 or 5.7-6.4 GHz in the same unit
- Coexists with RADWIN's Point-to-Point solution
RADWIN 5000 APPLICATIONS
• High capacity last mile connectivity for residential or enterprise in low density areas
• Backhaul for wireless and landline access systems such as Wi-Fi hot spots, cellular base stations and DSLAMs
Carriers & ISPs
RADWIN 5000 HPMP is an excellent revenue generator for Carriers and ISP’s that are looking to deploy last mile enterprise connectivity and deliver high-capacity broadband access to end users.
Carriers can leverage upon RADWIN 5000 HPMP high capacity capabilities to backhaul wireless and landline access systems such as Wi-Fi hot spots, cellular base stations and DSLAMs.
Government and Enterprise Networks
RADWIN 5000 HPMP offers exclusive wireless broadband infrastructure for Government and Enterprise networks to dramatically reduce their total cost of ownership when implementing the following applications:
- Connectivity of high resolution video surveillance or collocated multi cameras
- Wide range Inter-office connectivity
- Mission critical broadband applications
• High capacity Base Station
• Scheduled Air interface protocol, ensuring QoS and SLA service
• Best-in-class interference immunity
• Full span of asymmetric traffic
• Optimal network capacity due to radio synchronization
• Deliver carrier-class access connectivity at highly affordable cost
• Single PtMP family providing both SLA and Best Effort services
INNOVATIVE OPERATIONAL SIMPLICITY
• WINTouch App - for easy installation, management and monitoring of RADWIN Subscriber Units in the field
• TurboGain Antenna - small form factor slide-on antenna to increase gain
For more information relating to RADWIN 5000 HPMP Contact our Sales Department Today: 1-888-WINNCOM or email@example.com.