Over the years, Winncom has built a trusted relationship with RADWIN and proudly continues to offer our customers RADWIN's industry-leading portfolio of products.
RADWIN provides a complete portfolio of sub-6 GHz Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint solutions and a Multi-service 3G small cell solution. For delivering wireless broadband-in-motion, RADWIN offers its FiberinMotion® Mobility Solution for vehicles, trains and vessels.
RADWIN's wireless systems transmit Voice, Video and Data on a single platform. The systems incorporate cutting-edge technologies and interference mitigation techniques, including MIMO and OFDM. The highly durable solutions operate flawlessly in all environments and are extremely simple to install and maintain.
RADWIN's solutions are deployed in over 150 countries by Tier-1 carriers, service providers and enterprises, delivering carrier-class performance at the most competitive prices in the market. The systems are ideal for a broad range of Backhaul, Broadband Access, Enterprise Connectivity and Video Surveillance Transmission applications.
RADWIN Featured Product
RADWIN 2000i all-indoor radio designed for carrier, utility and industrial networks provides ultra-high capacity and extended range for backhaul and IP connectivity.
Eliminating the need for expensive leased lines, RADWIN 2000i offers easily installable and highly secure wireless backhaul that boosts capacity and improves manageability.
RADWIN 2000i Highlights
• Up to 750 Mbps net Ethernet throughput
• Long range - Up to 120 Km/75 miles
• Multi-band radio: 4.9GHz to 6GHz
• Configurable asymmetric and symmetric capacity
• Advanced OFDM & MIMO technologies
• Built-in GPS receiver for radio synchronization
• Dynamic channel bandwidth selection (D-CBS)
RADWIN New Product
RADWIN 5000 JET is a disruptive Point-to-MultiPoint smart beamforming solution, excellent for operation in heavily congested unlicensed bands and licensed bands where spectrum resources are scarce.
Delivering up to 750 Mbps per sector RADWIN 5000 JET is the ideal choice for last mile connectivity, and high-end applications requiring guaranteed SLA.
RADWIN 5000 JET Highlights
Powerful Base Station for Bandwidth Demanding Applications
• Base station with smart beamforming antenna
• Up to 750 Mbps per sector, 3 Gbps per cell (4 sectors using 2 x 80 MHz)
• Dynamic channel bandwidth selection - 80/40/20 MHz
• Guaranteed SLA per end-user
• Fixed and nomadic capabilities
• Low Jitter
• Long range - 40 Km / 25 miles
• TDD radio synchronization for greater network capacity
• Built-in GPS receiver for synchronization
Variety of MIMO Subscriber Units
• Ultra-capacity subscriber units : 250 and 100Mbps (QAM 256)
• Powerful subscriber units - 10, 25, 50 Mbps, upgradeable to 100 Mbps
• Pay as you grow capacity
• Small form factor for low visual impact
• Backward compatible with RADWIN 5000 worldwide install base
• Co-exists with RADWIN’s Point-to-Point solutions
• 3.3-3.8 / 3.65 GHz or 5.1-5.8 GHz in the same unit
RADWIN Product Families
RADWIN offers carrier-class products in the sub-6GHz space, empowering carriers and service providers with wireless backhaul and broadband access.
RADWIN portfolio comprises a broad range of wireless broadband connectivity products to suit the needs of today's and tomorrow's networks. Available in Point-to-Point and Multiple-Point-to-Point architectures and combining TDM and Ethernet transmission, RADWIN products power a variety of applications for carriers, service providers and private networks.