About Radio Waves
Radio Waves, a Smiths Microwave company, offers a diverse product range of high-quality microwave antennas from 1.3 GHz to 86 GHz for Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint applications supporting all unlicensed and licensed band requirements. Applications include telecommunications backhaul, WiMAX broadband wireless bands, ISM, LMDS, broadcast, enterprise applications. Radio Waves is known globally for their high performance, reliable construction and design and flexible delivery capabilities.
Radio Waves is headquartered in Billerica MA, 35 miles Northwest of Boston. Radio Waves supports a wide range of design, engineering, and production activities in a modern environment at our "Antenna Design Center of Excellence." Radio Waves has developed a number of "firsts" in the microwave antenna industry, including the first integrated "slip-fit" microwave antenna design and the first LMDS hub antenna to meet stringent CS2 requirements. Radio Waves specializes in designs that maximize system performance. The company’s test and manufacturing equipment supports product development activity through 110 GHz, including a 900-ft antenna test field. Radio Waves is the world leader in commercial millimeter wave antennas for applications such as 60 and 80 GHz E-band, PTMP (point-to-multipoint) and small cell backhaul.
Radio Waves Featured Product
RadioWaves line of High Performance Parabolic Antennas has expanded with the offering of the HPC Commercial Line. The HPC Series offers a value engineered high performance parabolic antennas 1', 2' and 3' footprint. Designed for global applications, the HPC Series delivers a lightweight parabolic antenna with superior RF performance in frequency bands from 11 GHz to 38 GHz.
• Value priced for economical deployments
• Excellent RF performance
• Fully pre-assembled for “fastest time to tower”
• Compliant to ETSI and FCC standards
• Waveguide and direct mount interfaces available
• Wind ratings - 125 mph / minimum operating and 155 mph / survival
• HPC antennas available in 30, 60 and 90 cm options
• Lightweight 7.6 kg design
• Three year warranty
Radio Waves New Product
The HP Pro Series by RadioWaves offers a full line of high performance parabolic antennas engineered to provide ETSI Class 3 radiation pattern performance as well as excellent gain within a newly designed lightweight and rugged structure. Fully preassembled antennas with a strong and durable attachment ensures “set and forget” installation with minimal post-installation maintenance. If it’s rugged, it must be RadioWaves!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• High Performance ETSI Class 3 Parabolic Antennas - Excellent performance for a wide range of applications
• Fully Preassembled - Simplifies installation on site while guaranteeing “factory tested” quality
• Mounting Flexibility - New lightweight design for broad mounting flexibility yet retains RadioWaves’ reliability and robustness
• Multiple Bands - Ten frequency bands offered from 5.9 GHz to 26 GHz
• Warranty - Industry leading 7 year warranty