About Innovative Circuit Technology
Innovative Circuit Technology is a leading North American power conversion company with a broad range of products and solutions for land mobile radio, broadband and site equipment, fleets, railroads, heavy machinery, and anywhere power conversion is needed to improve performance and productivity.
ICT's in house product design, engineering, manufacturing and technical support provides an unparalleled level of quality, reliability, innovation and responsiveness to meet the needs of our customers and OEM partners.
ICT DC Power Solutions
TIRED OF UNNECESSARY SITE VISITS?
ICT is committed to providing a growing range of Ethernet-enabled DC power solutions that will help improve your quality of service and give you more control over your maintenance and site visit costs. Reliable, efficient, compact and flexible - you choose what components you need in your power solution, and what options best fit your needs. Our Intelligent Power managed DC products with Ethernet utilize built-in web servers, easy to use graphical user interfaces, and HTML or SNMP to make management over your network seamless. There’s no software to maintain, and firmware can be upgraded over Ethernet.
Additional power components can be added to your solution as needed, starting with the 1RU Digital Series and Pro Series high-efficiency power supplies, single or dual bus DC distribution panels, high current Low Voltage Disconnects and DC-DC Converters, and DC-AC Site Inverters for devices such as network switches, routers, firewalls and servers that require AC input.
For managed DC power solutions that don’t compromise on performance while offering maximum flexibility and low cost of ownership, take a look at ICT. Designed and manufactured in North America to help you manage your DC power.
- High Efficiency 1RU Power Supplies With Battery Backup & LVD for Reliable Quality of Service
- Support for Dual Voltages in a Single Space-Saving 1RU Load Distribution Panel
- DC to AC Inverters with Remote Output Control Over Ethernet & High Efficiency Conversion to Mimimize Power Loss
- Remote Power Control of Individual AC & DC Loads Over Ethernet
- DC to DC Isolated Converters in a Range of Sizes for Small to Large Sites
ICT Featured Product
The New Hot Swappable Redundant DC Power System from ICT with Unmatched Configuration Flexibility
- High efficiency, hot swappable 700 watt power modules in 48, 24 or 12 volt DC output
- Wide ranging power factor corrected AC input
- Optional Intelligent Controller provides Ethernet and SNMP capability for remote monitoring and control of the system and installed modules
- Optional Battery Management Module comes with single or dual string 100 amp breakers and 150 amp Low Voltage Disconnect
- Optional Load Distribution Module provides four 20 amp outputs with individual load monitoring and power cycling over Ethernet
The ICT Modular Power Series is a flexible, hot-swappable DC power system for high power and redundant N+1 applications including base station infrastructure, fixed wireless broadband, radio access networks (RAN) and industrial DC power.
The ICT Modular Power Series provides up to 2.8kW of high efficiency power with 48, 24 or 12 volt DC output. A second shelf can be added for higher power requirements. Optional single or dual battery disconnects and load distribution modules provide extreme flexibility for user requirements. The optional Intelligent Control Module provides Ethernet communications for remote monitoring and control of the system, including the ability to monitor current on each load output and power-cycle the outputs on the optional Load Distribution Module. When combined with the optional Battery Management Module, the Intelligent Control Module also provides advanced battery functions including battery state of charge, temperature compensated charging, estimated run time remaining, and battery discharge testing, along with advanced low voltage disconnect features.
The Intelligent Control Module provides an integrated, intuitive user interface, and SNMP is supported. Alarms can be sent to multiple email accounts. Four site monitoring inputs are available for environmental sensor monitoring and remote reporting over Ethernet using the ICT user interface.
Designed and manufactured in North America to ensure the highest quality and reliable, timely deliveries.