Featured Product - ePMP Bridge-in-a-Box
ePMP Bridge-in-a-Box is a pre-paired Point-to-Point (PTP) link comprised of two ePMP Force 180 devices designed to extend networks between two locations (up to 10 miles apart).
The Bridge-in-a-Box solution may be quickly installed to:
- Extend a local network to a remote building
- Extend your Wi-Fi link to a new location
- Provide a cost-effective solution to backhauling CCTV networks
- Support any application requiring network extension!
ePMP Bridge-in-a-Box Features:
- Frequency: 4910-5970 MHz
- Throughput: up to 200 MBps
- Flexible Channel Width: 5, 10, 20, 40 MHz channels
- Security: AES128 data encryption and RADIUS-based authentication
New Release - cnPilot™ E410 and E600
Future proof your indoor deployments with the compact, low profile, 802.11ac Wave 2 Multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) beamforming, high-speed E410 Enterprise Access Point. The E410 is perfect for schools, malls, hotels, resorts, coffee shops, multi-dwelling units (MDUs), or any indoor environment that needs reliable, high performance access points.
Stay on top of the latest standards with the high-powered, Gigabit speed, beamforming, Multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) 802.11ac wave 2 E600 access point with a 4x4 antenna array.. From the classroom to the mall, cnPilot E600 Indoor is perfect for applications that demand high capacity, range, and/or support high user density.
Managed by Cambium’s cn Maestro™ cloud controller or On-premises controller, the cnPilot E410/E600 management includes:
• Zero touch onboarding
• Inventory tracking & monitoring
• Mass configuration & upgrade
• Dashboard views with alarms
• Hierarchical device organization
The E410/E600 supports seamless roaming for up to 1,000 clients without needing a controller in the network. Hotspot portal hosting on the AP itself offers controller-less simplicity.
Make sure that every connection to an access point is successful. When service to a critical resource such as an external Gateway or AAA is down, the E410/E600 can turn off the impacted SSIDs, enabling client devices to redirect to a functional, neighboring access point.
Indoor meshing across multiple E410s/E600s, or Indoor/Outdoor meshing across both the Indoor E410/E600 and the Outdoor E500, offers convenient options to wirelessly expand Wi-Fi coverage.
The plenum-rated E410/E600 packs a max transmit power of 25 dBm / 28 dB and is DFS certified to utilize additional reserved 5 GHz DFS channels - offering more flexibility than ever for both coverage and capacity. Throughput management via airtime fairness, increased performance by Automatic Channel Scanning (ACS), and higher client device speeds from band steering ensure your network can adapt to dynamic client behaviors.
A capacity of 256 concurrent client associations and 16 SSIDs, along with dual on-board Active/Standby memory banks, ensure the E410/E600 combines high density with high availability.
The 802.11ac wave 2 E410 comes with a free controller and no AP management license fees. There are no hidden charges.
Including a free controller and requiring no AP management license fees, the 802.11ac wave 2 E600 is one of the most competitively priced 4x4 access points.
Cambium ePMP and cnPilot Product Families
Cambium ePMP 1000: HIGH PERFORMANCE, INTEGRATED PTP AND PMP SOLUTION - THE NEW STANDARD IN WIRELESS BROADBAND CONNECTIVITY
Wireless service providers and enterprises need reliable, high-quality broadband connectivity that can be rapidly deployed and expanded. The ePMP solution provides stable coverage across large service areas and enhances your existing infrastructure.
The Cambium Networks ePMP 1000 GPS Sync Radio provides more than 200 Mbps of real user throughput. Using 2x2 MIMO-OFDM technologies, ePMP deployments achieve industry leading data rates.
The new ePMP platform, operating in 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, is the most effective connectivity solution for reaching the under- and unconnected around the world.
- GPS Synchronization: Cambium Networks' globally field-proven GPS synchronization capabilities minimize self-interference to offer industry-leading performance and scalability as well as an exceptionally low latency. ePMP’s timing synchronization to the GPS pulse allows for extensive frequency reuse. Our solution is able to handle more subscribers per unit without service degradation so you can add new customers and grow your business.
- Quality of Service (QoS): ePMP provides superior QoS with three levels of support for VoIP, high-speed data and video services. The auto VoIP feature on the GUI enables automatic voice prioritization, delivering clear and uninterrupted audio. Prioritization ensures maximum performance, consistently delivering high data quality and guarding against garbled speech and choppy video transmissions.
- Reliability: Our ePMP solutions are developed by the same industry-leading experts that engineered the exceptional reliability of our PTP and PMP wireless broadband solutions, successfully deployed in hundreds of networks worldwide for a decade. Our products undergo rigorous testing and are made from high-quality components.
- Security: Cambium Networks’ robust security assures the integrity of critical information and helps defend against cyber-attacks. Our 128-bit AES encryption, L2 and L3 firewall settings and anti-cloning software mechanisms support the numerous requirements for data security.
- Return on Investment: As many service providers quickly discover, first generation networks can be difficult to scale, making businesses challenging to expand. Our revolutionary ePMP platform allows you to grow and sustain your business, and to serve exceptional performance to a higher density of subscribers, leading to a faster and better ROI.
Cambium cnPilot: Cloud-managed Wi-Fi - Scalable end-to-end 802.11ac and 802.11n Wi-Fi Solutions
Cambium Networks offers secure, scalable, cloud-managed WiFi solutions for homes, small business, and both indoor and outdoor enterprise applications. The 802.11ac and 802.11n controller managed access points are designed for rapid deployment, easy operation with tools for intelligent remote diagnosis, making it easy to connect the unconnected.
ePMP Case Studies
Interested in more information on Cambium Networks?
Are you interested in learning more about Cambium Networks? Please fill out your contact info, and our sales team will get back to you right away with more details!