About Cambium Networks
As the top value-added distributor for Orthogon PTP and Canopy PMP solutions, Winncom is proud to partner with Cambium Networks. The advanced technologies behind Cambium Networks support the communications of life for millions of people around the world. They live and work in urban canyons, suburban communities and rural and remote areas. They're located in the cities, on the flatlands, along the rivers, on the seashore and in secluded mountain valleys. They endure the heat of the tropics, the blizzards of winter, the monsoons of the coastlines. No matter what the conditions or locations, wherever people need to be connected, Cambium's wireless broadband solutions deliver clear voice, data and video communications people can always rely on.
Cambium Networks provide professional grade fixed wireless broadband and microwave solutions for customers around the world. Cambium solutions are deployed in thousands of networks in over 153 countries, with their innovative technologies providing reliable, secure, cost-effective connectivity that's easy to deploy and proven to deliver outstanding metrics.")
Cambium Networks Featured Product
PMP 450m Access Point - Cambium Networks industry-leading 450 platform adds Multi-User MIMO capability with cnMedusa™ technology.
Demand for connectivity is at an all-time high and growing. Availability of spectrum is throttling networks as users demand higher bandwidth services. cnMedusa™ a first-of-its-kind technology in a fixed wireless broadband access platform that provides Massive Multi-User MIMO (Multiple-Input, Multiple-Output) technology in a commercially available cost-effective solution. Massive MU-MIMO technology delivers ground-breaking spectral efficiency in a highly integrated package, while being managed from a single pane of glass in the Cloud.
The PMP 450m Access Point (AP) with cnMedusa™ Massive MU-MIMO technology enables network operators to rapidly provide faster Internet connections to significantly more people, places, and things. cnMedusa™ will absolutely change the commercial wireless broadband industry.
- Massive MU-MIMO – Combining Beamforming and multiple RF chains yields more than 3X throughput, (vs. PMP 450), to over 400 Mbps by changing only the AP hardware.
- Integrated 90° sector antenna array - Leading Edge antenna innovation brings Smart Beamforming to the 450 platform, ZERO RF cables to connect or weatherproof.
- Multiple RF chains - 14 x 14 MIMO system allows simultaneous communication to up to seven SMs.
- Compatible with existing SM - Protect your investment and realize capacity upgrade without any field dispatches to subscriber sites.
- Frequency Re-Use - Using the same 20 MHz channel, capacity enhancements are attained without any network changes, but resulting in vastly increased Spectral Efficiency.
- Multiple I/O options - AUX port (second Ethernet port) with multiple functions allow for greater flexibility of deployment. A SFP port is also available for optical connection.
Interested in more information on Cambium Networks?
Are you interested in learning more about Cambium Networks? Please fill out your contact info, and our sales team will get back to you right away with more details!