BridgeWave Communications provides high-capacity microwave and millimeter wave backhaul and wireless connectivity solutions for operators, carriers, service providers, governments and private enterprise networks. With over 25,000 systems deployed in over 60 countries, the company’s innovative wireless solutions have been entrusted by customers all over the world to enable highly reliable and secure high-capacity and gigabit connectivity, while reducing operating costs relative to fiber and other land-based alternatives. Founded in 1999, BridgeWave is headquartered in San Diego, California.
BridgeWave Featured Products
BridgeWave Communications, a market leader in wireless backhaul systems, unveiled their all-outdoor BridgeWave Eagle (BW-Eagle), a 70/80GHz millimeter wave system delivering 3Gbps full-duplex data rates per terminal and the highest system gain available on the market. The BW-Eagle has been designed specifically for backhaul networks straining under the explosive growth of wireless data traffic from video, multimedia, and other data-intensive applications on smartphones and other mobile devices, while minimizing total cost of ownership.
• Spectrum efficient, highest availability with delivery at 64QAM of up to 3 Gbps full duplex per 1+0 radio or 6 Gbps full duplex per 2+0 radio
• Hitless Adaptive Rate and Adaptive Modulation QPSK/8PSK/16/32/64QAM
• Link distances up to 5 miles/8 km at 99.995% availability
• Internal Carrier Grade L2 switch supporting SyncE and IEEE1588v2 timing synchronization and carrier-grade Ethernet features
• Power over Ethernet or Direct DC Input
• 4G/LTE backhaul for access and aggregation
• “Last Mile“ fiber extension for enterprises
• Temporary high capacity links for disaster recovery
• Local Area Network (LAN) Extensions
GigE Link Analysis
How would you like to experience full-duplex, GigE wireless speeds?
Interested in learning more about highly reliable wireless transmission?
Think it’s going to be expensive?
Let us show you how these GigE bridges can seamlessly connect your facilities together, and provide you with highly reliable, interference-free transmission of your mission critical or revenue generating traffic.
BridgeWave's Free, No-Obligation Link Analysis is performed and supplied pursuant to the terms as outlined in our standard Channel Promise.
BridgeWave Product Families
BridgeWave's point-to-point high-capacity wireless solutions offer high performance, cost-effective alternatives to fiber circuits for mobile backhaul, service provider, network extensions, and government / municipal network applications.
BridgeWave's solutions provide fiber-equivalent connections between locations by transmitting data over microwave or millimeter wave frequencies at gigabit speeds with the advantage of add/drop data ports, and optional wire-speed AES encryption built-in. Our newest product family, FlexPort is designed for next generation network operators wanting a future-proof solution for migration to 4G networks.
BridgeWave's Advanced Features
- Simultaneous SDH/SONET + Ethernet Transmission (FlexPort80)
- Frequency Agile RF Tuning (FlexPort)
- Spectrally Efficient Modulation (FlexPort)
- Automatic Transmit Power Control (FlexPort80)
- 256-bit Built-in (optional) Advanced Encryption Standard: the strongest data encryption available for a secure wireless network
- AdaptRate™: BridgeWave's all-weather wireless gigabit technology for availability over multi-mile distances
- AdaptPath™: BridgeWave's technology for the highest performance and availability in any weather condition
- Embedded 10/100/1000 Ethernet Switch provides add/drop capabilities and detailed Ethernet port statistics
- Advanced Carrier Ethernet transport and management capabilities
BridgeWave's government acquisition contracts
BridgeWave supports the following government-wide acquisition contracts:
- GSA Schedule
- NASA SEWP III
- NIH ECS III
- US Communities
- IMOD teaming partner
BridgeWave's solutions are compliant with:
- Data Path IPv6
- Conforms to IMOD specifications
- FIPS-197 certified
- Section 508
- BAA / TAA Compliant
- JF-12 no. 9297